To support students financially during their studies, Fitzwilliam College is offering the Peter Wilson Estates Gazette Studentships in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2023-2024.
Up to three awards of £4,000 each are available to international students to study at the Department of Land Economy.
Hurry Up! Apply for a wonderful funding opportunity and get financial support for studies at the Fitzwilliam College UK.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1966, Fitzwilliam College is a constituent college of the University of Cambridge.A venture intended to offer academically excellent students of all backgrounds a chance to study at the university. Cambridge is the seventh-largest College, with approximately 475 undergraduates, 500 graduate students, and 90 fellows.
Why study at Fitzwilliam College? Fitzwilliam students are fully engaged with student life, and as a result, the College has a strong reputation for music, drama, and sport. They also host a range of other student-led societies. Its gardens, library, facilities, and buildings all contribute, but what sets Fitz apart is its sense of community. This is a College where you live surrounded by friends and people who will support you in every sphere of your life.
Application Deadline: Students must submit their programme application before 31 May 2023.
- University or Organization: Fitzwilliam College
- Department: Department of Land Economy
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Three awards at £4,000 each or two awards at £6,000
- Number of Awards: 3 or 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters’s degree will be awarded in Land Economy offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All full-time, one-year Masters’s Courses that the Department of Land Economy offers are eligible.
- All nationalities and fee status.
- Applicants must have a College membership with Fitzwilliam by the deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the university portal and apply for admission. To request an award, complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcript
- Personal statement
- Current passport
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to meet the English language requirements of the university depending upon their chosen programme.
Fitzwilliam College will provide three awards at £4,000 each or two awards at £6,000 for students in the UK.