If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of Physical Sciences, you can apply for the PhD Studentships in Ultra-high Resolution Radiation Sensors offered by the University of Liverpool for the academic session 2022-2023.
This studentship is exclusively open to international students that wish to undertake PhD programme in Physical Sciences in the UK.
Nice offer for international students to complete their study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Liverpool, founded in 1941, is frequently ranked as one of the world’s top universities. It provides a truly unique educational experience for students, with learning and instruction occurring at the cutting edge of their respective fields.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? Students can choose from various undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programmes at this university. The university can assist students in specializing, changing career paths, transitioning to a new sector, or obtaining the necessary certifications for their chosen profession.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022 is the last date to submit this scholarship application.
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: Department of Physical, School of Physical Sciences, or Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Physical Sciences offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must have strong math and programming skills.
- Applicants must be overseas students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, applicants must be admission to the PhD degree at the university. To apply for the studentship, Informal inquiries should be directed to the Project’s primary supervisor, Prof Gianluigi Casse, [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Personal statement
- Two references are signed and on letter-headed paper.
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
The university will cover standard UK tuition fees, and a tax-free maintenance allowance will be paid throughout the 48 months.