Giving a perfect start to a career is very important. That’s why the Western Sydney University is now delighted to offer the Peter Zelas Postgraduate Research International Scholarships for all eligible students.
The study award is open to all domestic and international applicants who want to complete their master’s or doctoral degree program at the university.
A well-paid offer for masters and doctoral study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in1989, Western Sydney University is a world-class institution known for its scientific capabilities and teaching technologies. It is global in scope, research-driven, and dedicated to having a positive effect on the societies with which it interacts.
Why study at Western Sydney University? The university provides unlimited opportunities to study, fly, and work in over 300 locations around the world. WSU’s learning experiences include on-campus, online, and clinical settings, as well as real-world job experience in technical and community settings.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Western Sydney University
- Department: School of Medicine
- Course Level: Masters or Doctoral programs
- Awards: $30,000(AUD) per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters or Doctorate programs in Medicine
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold qualifications and experience equal to one of the following (i) an Australian First Class Bachelor (Honours) degree, (ii) coursework Masters with at least 25% research component, (iii) a Research Masters degree, or (iv) equivalent overseas qualifications.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance in disciplines relevant to medical education and training.
- Be willing to travel in Western Sydney and potentially rural Western New South Wales (NSW), Australia.
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated to undertake further study at an advanced level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Awards are issued periodically throughout the year, and each release contains specific application dates and eligibility criteria. For taking this opportunity as a new applicant, you need to submit your application in two steps as the following:
- Step 1: Candidates must take admission in the masters or doctoral degree at the university
- Step2: Follow the step-by-step instructions on the how to apply for a project scholarship page and follow the steps to apply for admission via theOnline Application Portal.
- Supporting Documents: This applies to the application form, full bibliographic references, and evidence of publications, evidence of supervisory support, and all other supporting documentation. Applicants must submit written evidence that a Western Sydney University academic has allowed being Principal Supervisor on the project.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must demonstrate prior research experience, either through an appropriate course of study and research output and experience.
- Language Requirement: You must have a good command on both the spoken and written English language.
Western Sydney University will cover all study expenses in the following manner:
- Domestic candidates will receive a tax-free stipend of $30,000(AUD) per annum for up to 3 years to support living costs, supported by the Research Training Program (RTP) Fee Offset.
- International candidates will receive a tax-free stipend of $30,000(AUD) per annum for up to 3 years to support living costs. Those with a strong track record will be eligible for a tuition fee waiver.
- Support for conference attendance, fieldwork, and additional costs as approved by the School.