The University of York is looking for a highly motivated candidate to apply for the Department of Chemistry International Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
There are 20 awards available for outstanding international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or master’s degree in the department of Chemistry.
This program will support both bachelor’s or master’s education of talented international students.
User Review( votes)
The University of York is a research university in York, England, that is located in the city centre. The university has been committed to research-based teaching and creating a supportive and inclusive learning atmosphere for students since 1963.
Why study at the University of York? Candidates who enroll in this university will be a part of a vibrant, safe, and student-friendly environment where they can prepare. Under the guidance of the best university professors, students can learn from the best university professors and create a promising future.
Application Deadline: May 7, 2021
- University: University of York
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Masters degree
- Awards: up to £500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Honours BSc or MChem degree course in Chemistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with excellent records. Open to students in the Department of Chemistry.
- Open to offer holders of a BSc or MChem degree course in Chemistry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants have to take admission in an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the university. Then they can apply via UCAS for a Chemistry course at York and contact Katrina Sayer chem-ugrad-at-york.ac.uk for the complete application process.
- Supporting Documents: Your course’s name, personal details, and information should be included in the form.
- Admission Requirements: You can demonstrate your ability to pay all living costs while in the UK for your course duration.
- Language Requirement: All candidates whose national language is not English are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
The University of York will provide an award amount of up to £500 for successful candidates.