If you wish to study in the UK, you can apply for the Peterhouse Postgraduate Studentships Competition at the University of Cambridge. The programme is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Home country and international students can both apply for this scholarship. The award will be covering both fees and maintenance for up to a maximum of three years of PhD degree study of choice at the University of Cambridge.
Great chance for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The University of Cambridge is one of the top public universities in the UK ranked 3rd in the QS World Rankings. It holds a mission to contribute to society through the pursuit of education, learning, and research at the highest international levels of excellence.
Why choose to study at the University of Cambridge? The University of Cambridge offers a world-leading postgraduate education that incorporates a global outlook and reaches in their programmes. Students of Cambridge are able to take full advantage of the clubs and societies available at the university that in turn ensures that graduates are highly employable by helping students get involved in all aspects of student life beyond their academic studies.
Application Deadline: 7th January 2022
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $48,200
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK local students and all overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD degree in any discipline offered at the University of Cambridge.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted as postgraduate students by the University of Cambridge.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply on the university’s application portal. Applicants can know about the application for the studentship here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic references
- Research proposal
- Written work
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a GPA of 3.80 or higher, or be in the top 10% of their cohorts.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 110
- C2 Proficiency – 200
- C1 Advanced – 193
The selected PhD candidates will be provided $48,200 per annum for up to three years of doctoral study at the University of Cambridge.