The scholarship programme has been established for the academic year 2021-2022. The candidates who have a GPA of 3.5 – 3.7 on a scale of 4.0 will be deemed eligible and be awarded a full or partial scholarship.
Wonderful opportunity for students in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Malaya is one of the top public universities in Malaysia ranked 65th in QS Global World Rankings. It is committed to conducting teaching, learning, and research through continuous improvement efforts for the benefit of students. Malaya is also known for its quality services on a global level.
Why should you study at the University of Malaya? The University of Malaya is a globally trusted university placed at number 19 in the Asian University Ranking 2019 with programmes and courses that are high student-inclusive. Malaya has highly experienced that lends their full support to the students in each step they wish to take.
Application Deadline: 29th October 2021
- University or Organization: University of Malaya
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: RM2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Open
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian national students and students from other international countries are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply to any PhD degree study at the University of Malaya.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled in the desired PhD programme at Malaya.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to log in to the university portal to complete the application process. Successfully admitted students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Master degree certificate
- 2 published papers
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must not be more than 35 years of age.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 73 TO 93
- CEFR – B2
The University of Malaya will provide the selected PhD candidates a full scholarship including RM 2,500 stipend per month and tuition fees or a partial scholarship covering tuition fees.