Bringing the dream of studying in the UK come to reality can be achieved with the help of scholarships. The University of Glasgow is awarding PGT Excellence International Scholarship in the UK.
A lucky chance for UK and EU students
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1451, the University of Glasgow is known as the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. It is ranked 60th and 67th globally in the 2021 CWTS Leiden and 2020 QS World University Ranking respectively.
Why at the University of Glasgow? The university provides candidates with the best experience along with the skills to succeed in their future careers. Here, aspirants can also get an excellent educational foundation that they will be able to turn into an amazing career.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program
- University or Organization: University of Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 28 bursaries are available
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Wales.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the applicant must be classed as Home/EU and RUK for fee purposes, hold an offer of a place for a full-time postgraduate taught the program and demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this educational program, seekers are demanded to enroll in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Glasgow. After taking admission, aspirants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: There is no requirement for any type of supporting documents. But the university may ask for it at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: For applicants whose first language is not English, the University sets a minimum English language proficiency level.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to £5000.