Do you want some help in your course tuition fee in Australia? If so, you must go ahead with the Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit program for grabbing the benefits in your desired place.
The main purpose of this educational opportunity is to support the overseas applicants for completing their undergraduate degree at Monash University.
This is the best offer to get a degree in pharmacy with financial help in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Monash University was founded in 1958. It is the second oldest university in the state of Victoria and situated as a public research university in Australia.
Why at Monash University? The university has a global reputation for its teaching quality. It offers a good range of degree level courses and the best academic facilities along with the personality development support.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $100,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are worthy for this program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For pursuing an undergraduate degree program in the field of Pharmacy at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Successful participants must have strong academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Whenever you apply for an undergraduate degree program at the university, you will be automatically considered for this educational award. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of documents specified in the course entry, a copy of the passport, and evidence of language ability.
- Admission Requirements: You must have completed your previous academic qualification equal to the Australian or overseas.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and show the English language ability for studying in Australia.
Total four grants are available in the following form-
- 50% of tuition fees paid per year for two highest achieving students. And
- 25% of tuition fees paid per year to the second-highest achieving students.
Application Deadline: Applications are open throughout the year so participants can apply any time.