Edinburgh Napier University is presenting the Brazil Scholarship in order to support high achieving participants in their educational journey.
The university is opening this opportunity to all Brazilian applicants who wish to have a postgraduate study at a reputable university in the United Kingdom.
Edinburgh Napier University was established in 1964 as Napier Technical College and granted its university status in 1992. It is situated as a public university in the UK.
Why study at Edinburgh Napier University? At this university, the students will have all the necessary things and facilities for completing their studies in a proper way. It has the best faculty and teachers for guiding candidates.
- University or Organization: Edinburgh Napier University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Offline
- Nationality: Brazil
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: There is no deadline for the postgraduate courses
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Only Brazilian applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking a postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be living in Brazil at the time of application and also be a self-funding participant.
- Hold an unconditional offer to study either in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Have made your £3,500 deposit payment toward your fees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You have to receive your place in a master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you have to complete the award application form available from the university local representative. Contact loveUK Brazil for more information.
Rua Dr. Cesário Mota Junior, 369, Conj 52 – São Paulo, Brazil – 01221020
Telephone: +55 11 3957 0488, [email protected]
- Language Requirement: For studying in the UK, candidates are advised to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award has a value of £4,000 to successful participants.