Do you have a desire to study in Australia? If yes, then you can join the PhD and Masters Award in Philosophy at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
The funding program is available to support students who wish to enrol in PhD and masters degree in Philosophy at the university.
Wonderful chance for students to get benifited in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide is a world-leading university that was founded in 1874. It provides advanced knowledge, creative solutions, and solving study problems. It offers various learning programs.
Why study at the University of Adelaide? The university provides excellent and brightest teachers and staff assign to awarding the greatest education for their applicants. It is also an international training hub where many countries are studying here.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
- University or Organization: The University of Adelaide
- Department: Faculty of Arts
- Course Level: PhD and Masters degree in Philosophy
- Award: $28,092
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australia and New Zealand students
- The prize can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be citizens of Australia and New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD and Masters degree in Philosophy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, you need to accomplish the following criteria:
- Candidates must be residents of Australia and New Zealand
- Aspirants for the PhD will have a minimum of a first-class equivalent in Philosophy and must be acceptable PhD by Research degree at this university
- Seekers for the Master of Philosophy must be completed a relevant bachelor degree Philosophy and achieved a minimum GPA of 6.0
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the reward, students have to take admission in PhD and masters degree in Philosophy at the University. After being registered, applicants will automatically be considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates mandatory to complete the entrance requirement of the university.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you should give any certificate of English language skills: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Adelaide will provide all the benefits:
- The bursary will be awarded for three years’ full-time study for the PhD, and up to two years’ full-time study for the Master of Philosophy, with a stipend of $28,092 per annum
- Each winning candidate will be eligible to receive research support funding from the grant of up to $10,000 during their study
- Applicants will get $5000 for masters students