The University of Copenhagen is providing the PhD fellowship in Food Science for the outstanding aspirants in Denmark. This Fellowship aims to assist high achieving and highly motivated students who have been offered a full-time place.
The University wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
A fine program for candidates
User Review( votes)
the University of Copenhagen (UCPH) is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia.
- Applications deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Fellowship is available for PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in Food Science.
- Scholarship Award: The fellowship is covered by the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The main criterion for selection will be the research potential of the applicant and the above-mentioned skills.
- The successful candidate will then be requested to formally apply for enrolment as a PhD student at the PhD school of Science.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills.
How to Apply:
- Cover Letter, stating which PhD project you are applying for and detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project.
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if any
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any),
- Full contact details (Name, address, telephone & email) of 1-3 professional referees