Do you want to study in Slovenia? Then take your research into a higher level by applying the PhD Fellowship program organized by the Jožef Stefan Institute.
This PhD position award is designed to attract International applicants to pursue their research at the Jožef Stefan International Postgraduate School in Slovenia.
Valuable offer for getting a PhD with financial support in Slovenia.
User Review( votes)
The Jožef Stefan Institute was established in 1949 as a research institute in Slovenia. It is the largest research institute of Slovenia which aims to accumulation and dissemination of knowledge at the frontiers of natural science and technology.
Why at the Jožef Stefan International Postgraduate School? The school has a worldwide reputation for its research excellence and teaching facilities. It aims to provide high technology at the highest international levels of excellence to its participants.
- University or Organization: The Jožef Stefan Institute
- Department: The Department of Environmental Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 1000 EUR/month
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Slovenia
- Application Deadline: September 20, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can participate in a PhD degree program within the Department of Environmental Sciences at the institution.
- Admissible Criteria: It will be good if they have experience in working with GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS and/or conducting sorption and diffusion experiments is an asset.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All you have to do is, take admission in a PhD degree course at the Jožef Stefan International Postgraduate School on the study program Ecotechnology. After that, submit your application through email to [email protected] and [email protected] You will be automatically selected for the grant according to your qualification.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae and a motivational letter must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: You must have completed MSc in chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmacy, environmental sciences, geology, or equivalent field.
- Language Requirement: Be good in the English language.
Benefits: The educational opportunity will provide 1000 EUR/month for 3 years + paid a tuition fee.