We think a lot about our studies but due to financial issues, only some of us are able to complete it according to the plan. That why the University of Birmingham is starting the SI-UK Nigeria Outstanding Achievement Scholarships programs to support education in the UK.
Great chance for Nigerian to study in UK’s well-known university.
User Review( vote)
As a public research university, the University of Birmingham ranked 14th in the UK and 79th in the world. It was officially established in 1900 as a university.
Why at the University of Birmingham? Birmingham is the right choice for you because it provides an excellent environment for study and facilities for achieving future goals without any problem. It has a reputation for its teaching and research in the world.
Application Deadline: July 3, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Are able to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate program starting in September 2020. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
- Be classed as Nigeria domiciled and a Nigerian national.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the program.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
How to Apply
Seeking interest in this award program, you must have to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university through the SI-UK portal. Selection for the fund will be based on academic merit.
Benefits: The educational award is for £3,000 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university UK campus, starting September 2020.