In partnership with the University of Rwanda, the Brighten and Sussex Medical School is pleased to announce the PhD Fellowships for the academic year 2020-21.
There are two awards available for Rwanda students who wish to start a PhD degree program at the Brighten and Sussex Medical School in the UK.
Helpful offer to get a financial opportunity for PhD study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
As a partnership of the University of Sussex and the University of Brighton, the Brighton and Sussex Medical School is a medical school that was established in 2002. It offers various degree-level programs in the United Kingdom.
Why at the Brighten and Sussex Medical School? They are committed to the principles of outcomes for graduates. They endorse the value of medical education in a multi-professional context and promote the highest possible standards in our teaching, clinical practice, and research.
Application Deadline: May 7, 2020
- University or Organization: the University of Rwanda and Brighten and Sussex Medical School
- Department: Department of Global Health and Infection
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition, stipend, research and travel cost
- Number of Awards: two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Rwandans
- Eligible Countries: Rwanda.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Social Sciences for Severe Stigimatizing Skin diseases.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Aspirants have to take admission in the PhD degree program at the school.
- Prior research experience in health and neglected tropical diseases is desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the PhD degree program at the Brighten and Sussex Medical School.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach application letter addressed to the director of the University of Rwanda centre for postgraduate studies, curriculum vitae, copy of the degrees and grade report, recommendation letter, one-page statement of intent and send it to the scholarship officer of UR at [email protected] and copy to the [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an M.A. or M.sc degree in social or health sciences or a related field.
- Language Requirement: Students will need to demonstrate IELTS qualification not less than 7 in each skill.
There are two awards available offered by the Brighten and Sussex Medical School. The scholarship will provide tuition, stipend, research and travel cost for winning candidates.