Are you on the urge to jumpstart your career? If so, then here is a fantastic opportunity to apply for the Government of Japan -Government of Rwanda Scholarship offered by the Government of Japan.
A worthy option for students from Rwanda to be benefited in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1947, the Government of Japan is a constitutional monarchy in which the power of the Emperor is limited and is relegated primarily to ceremonial duties. It is divided into three branches: the Legislative branch, the Executive branch, and the Judicial branch.
Why should you join this program? Their vision influences everything they do and creating a benefits package that reflects the way people are valued. They are actively hiring faculty and staff to join them in transforming their vision into reality.
Application Deadline: April 23, 2020
- University or Organization: Government of Japan and Government of Rwanda
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition, a monthly living stipend, health insurance, and travel allowance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Republic of Rwanda
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the Republic of Rwanda.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be in good health
- Have three years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full- time position at the time of submitting the application
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, applicants have to enrol in the master’s degree program at the eligible institution. After taking confirmation, students can complete the online application form to win the award opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Provide two recommendation letters, CV, academic transcripts and offer of admission letter.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least three years prior.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The scholarship provides tuition, a monthly living stipend, round-trip airfare, health insurance, and travel allowance.