If you want to pursue a PhD degree in Denmark, apply for the PhD Fellowships in Research Culture or Medical Museion at the University of Copenhagen.
The funding program assists excellent students who wish to commence PhD degree programs at Medical Museion, Department of Public Health in Denmark. The successful candidate could come from a variety of backgrounds, including STS, History, Philosophy of Science, Business Studies, Sociology, Ethnography, and/or Biography.
Nice chance for international students to complete their PhD study in Denmark
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) is a public research university. Founded in 1479, the second-oldest university in Scandinavia and one of the best in the Nordic countries and Europe. It offers various degree programmes.
Why choose the University of Copenhagen? Students at the University of Copenhagen have the opportunity to do research that broadens their perspectives and advances the globe. Copenhagen students are given a chance to perform their research under supervision to improve the scientific foundation for improving health and avoiding and treating disease.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 22 May 2022, 11.59 pm CET.
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Public Health
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 28,300 DKK/
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Research Culture at Medical Museion offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have qualifications corresponding to a master’s degree related to the subject area of the project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested students are required to take admitted in PhD fellowships at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- CV incl. education, experience, language skills, and other skills relevant to the position
- Certified copy of original Master of Science diploma and transcript of records in the original language
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold qualifications corresponding to a master’s degree related to the subject area of the project to secure admission.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to have good English skills. They can provide proof of proficiency through the following:
The University of Copenhagen will provide a starting salary, pension, and terms of employment following the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State. Depending on seniority, the monthly salary starts at approximately 28,300 DKK/Roughly 3,800 EUR (April 2022 level) plus a pension