Apply for admission at the Korea University of Technology and Education and get a chance to fund your study with a Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship. The study award is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
The program will support PhD candidates with tuition fees and monthly salaries while the candidate pursuing a research degree at the university.
Wonderful chance to get benefitted in Korea.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1991, the Korea University of Technology and Education offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees, such as bachelor’s degrees in several study areas.
Why study at Korea University of Technology and Education? While studying at this university, students can develop their skills and qualifications through practical training at corporations, practical training in junior and senior years with six months in the junior year. It provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students, including a library, housing, sports facilities, and administrative services.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Korea University of Technology and Education
- Department: Mechanical Engineering Department
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition-fees and salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Korea
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the Mechanical and Biomedical Research program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Major in Mech. Eng./Che. Eng/Biology or other related fields
- Good communication and writing skills in English official test score (ex. TOEFL) may be required for international graduate admission
- Experiences in microfluidics, biomedical engineering, chemical/material engineering fields will be plus
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for Graduate Research Assistant positions, applicants should email their detailed CV as soon as possible, including a record in English standard test like TOEFL to byungki.kim atbyungki.kim-at-koreatech.ac.kr.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit a current resume and English Proficiency test certificate. (Additional for university – Degree certificate, Academic transcript, a Career certificate, Copy of PhD, and Full texts (PDFs) of Representative Achievements)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to have an English standard test, e.g. TOEFL. To check full information and download the application, visit https://www.koreatech.ac.kr/eng.do
The Korea University of Technology and Education will cover tuition and monthly salary but will be commensurate with experience and qualifications to the successful candidates.