Simon Fraser University is now awarding Graduate Dean’s Entrance international awards in Canada to help and support talented students who want to qualify in their requiring field of education.
Graduate Dean’s Entrance international awards’ main motive is to provide financial support to the deserving and the needy candidates. The grant is open for the academic session on 2021/2022.
Great opportunity for international students in Canada.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1965, Simon Fraser University is a public research university more than 30,000 students and 160,000 alumni are enhancing and improving their knowledge by taking part in different programmes.
Why study at Simon Fraser University? Studying at University, students can easily and happily achieve their dreams of fulfilling their future career goals. Participants will gain a wide variety of programs to complement a range of interests.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Simon Fraser University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master’s or Doctoral program
- Award: $21,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree programme will be awarded in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have to apply for a master’s or doctoral program at Simon Fraser University.
- Must be registered full-time in the graduate program at University.
- To be eligible, the successful candidate must be taking at least six credits to be eligible to hold the award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the programme, first applicants have to take admission to the University. After that can apply online for the master’s degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible, applicants have to meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the master’s degree programme at the university, students must meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Simon Fraser University is providing an award of $5,000 per year while holding the other award. Recipients will be provided to those who receive a Tri-agency.