The University of Warwick is eagerly awaiting applications for outstanding students for PhD in the Advanced Manufacture of Instrumented Scholarships programme in the UK. The grant is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The purpose of this PhD is to provide the opportunity to study the possibilities of directly embedding novel sensors into the battery cell at the point of development. Potentially, this would improve overall battery efficiency and extend life.
Nice chance for UK and EU students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1965, Warwick has about 26,531 full-time students and 2,492 academic and research staff. It is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry between the West Midlands and Warwickshire, England.
Why study at the University of Warwick? Warwick was the first University in the United Kingdom to follow a higher education business approach, create close relations with the business community and leverage the commercial potential of its study. While studying at this University, students will get an excellent international experience and good job opportunities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,285
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU and UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the EU and UK.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in the Advanced Manufacture of Instrumented “Smart” Batteries.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a good understanding of electrical and electronic engineering principles and sensors, data acquisition and control.
- Must have an appreciation of electro-chemistry, the electrical properties of materials
- Must be interested in advanced manufacturing concepts would be advantageous.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission at the University after that submission, of online application will be submitted.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must meet the documents required at the University of Warwick to be eligible for the programme.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at University, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more details, applicants must meet the documents required at University.
The University of Warwick will provide a Standard Research Council Maintenance Award of £15,285 for three years. Funding is available for UK and EU nationals only.