The Department of Chemistry is inviting applicants for a PhD fellowship in synthesis and characterization of high entropy catalysts at the University of Copenhagen. The position is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The purpose of the educational award is to support excellent overseas students who want to undertake a PhD programme at the Department of Chemistry.
Great offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s largest educational institution. It provides more than 200 academic programmes in disciplines such as health sciences, humanities, law, and life sciences.
What would you like to become a part of the University of Copenhagen? The university is committed to providing high-quality research-based education. Students will be able to choose between on-campus taught programs and part-time online learning.
Application Deadline: September 9, 2021
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Awards: DKK 27,788.69 per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD Position in High Entropy Catalysts
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have completed a degree programme, equivalent to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) related to the subject area of the project, e.g. chemistry, physics, nanoscience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates are required to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Motivation letter (It should describe your long-term research vision, the reason for applying to be part of our team and why you think you are the right candidate to fill this position).
- Curriculum vitae incl. education, experience, previous employments, language skills and other relevant skills.
- List of three references (full address, incl. email and phone number).
- List of publications.
- Copy of diplomas/degree certificate(s).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a PhD grant portion is DKK 6,243. Salary is DKK 221.34 per working hour (+ 12.5% holiday pay). (1 April 2021 level)