Unlock new opportunities for you with the help of the Queen’s Management School South East Asia Scholarships funded by Queens University Belfast.
The grants of £5000 are available exclusively for outstanding international applicants from South East Asia who choose to study postgraduate taught programmes at Queen’s Management School for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Queen’s University Belfast was founded in 1845 in Belfast, UK. It offers a variety of academic degrees at various levels. This university offers over 300-degree programmes.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? Applicants discovered an environment in which they could readily explore, invent, create, and evolve their knowledge in a variety of ways. It also offers world-class academics, game-changing research, first-rate facilities, and a diverse selection of courses.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2022
- University or Organization: Queens University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, North Korea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a resident of either Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, North Korea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study a postgraduate taught programmes at Queen’s Management School which they have accepted by the scholarship deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students must have to enroll in the postgraduate degree programmme at the university. No application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study (undergraduate level and above). If your degree is still in progress, you must provide a transcript of results achieved to date.
- Certificates of your official Degree/Diploma, for the qualification(s) you have already completed for the confirmation of your qualification
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have or be due to receive a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University.
- Language Requirement: Students must be in the form of a Secure English Language Test (SELT), IELTS Academic, and TOEFL internet-based tests that may be taken within the last two years.
Queens University Belfast will provide the award amount of £5000 for students to complete their education in the UK.