Get the skills you need for the next step in your career and apply for the PhD International Position in Ka-band Planar and Low-loss Antenna Design for SATCOM Applications at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
The studentship is available for the most talented students commencing in PhD degree coursework at the university in Sweden. The program is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
In 1829, the Chalmers University of Technology was founded. It is a Swedish university that focuses on technology, natural science, architecture, maritime, and other management-related research and education.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The university is Sweden’s most well-known and well-regarded institution. They contribute ingenuity to the solution of complex real-world situations using theoretical knowledge.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- University: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should have or expect to receive, a Master of Science degree or equivalent in relevant electrical engineering or applied physics discipline. In addition to the formal qualifications, the selection is also based on the performance of the candidates in other works (e.g. thesis and advanced level courses), as well as through interviews and assignments.
- Besides good subject knowledge, emphasis will be on creative thinking, motivation, ability to cooperate, an initiative to work independently, and personal suitability for research training.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the following documents: certificates and diplomas from previous university studies, transcripts of completed courses and grades, relevant pages of your passport or other valid ID, curriculum vitae (CV), letter of motivation, letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a master’s degree certificate in a relevant subject area and have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission at Chalmers, applicants have to fulfill the minimum language requirements of the university.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package for the winning candidates.