Want to research the modeling of human activity recognition on computationally constrained devices? Then, Ulster University has an opportunity for you! It has launched a Funded PhD Project – Leveraging Artificial Intelligence on Resource-Constrained Devices for Digital Health Solutions for the academic year 2022-2023.
This project is funded by DELL Technologies and is offered to all home, EU, and international students that undertake a PhD study in Engineering at the Doctoral College. Candidates that hold first-class honors and a master’s with a 65% score are eligible fits for this PhD project. The selected scholars will be provided tuition fees and an annual stipend of £16,062 for up to 3 years of study.
This is a fantastic program that will help students pay for their higher education during this difficult time by covering the amount of £16,062.
User Review( votes)
Ranked 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, Ulster University, legally the University of Ulster, is a multi-campus public university located in Northern Ireland that promotes a place of work and study where everyone is accepted.
Why choose to study at Ulster University? Ulster University is renowned for its world-class teaching and aims to transform lives, stretch minds and develop the skills required by a growing economy. Ulster University is grounded in the heart of the community and strives to make a lasting contribution to society as a whole as Northern Ireland’s civic university.
Application Deadline: The application submission deadline for this project is18th April 2022.
- University or Organization: Ulster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £16,062
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All home, EU, and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a PhD study in Engineering on the project – Leveraging Artificial Intelligence on Resource-Constrained Devices for Digital Health Solutions at Ulster University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a First Class Honours (1st) Degree
- The applicants must have completed a master’s at 65%.
- The applicants must have work experience relevant to the proposed project.
- The applicants must also have peer-reviewed Publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply for admission via the university portal. Students must click on the ‘Apply Online’ button on the right side of the page to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- List of qualifications and awards dates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold, or expect to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class Honours Degree in a subject relevant to the proposed area of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university and provide proof of the same.
The candidates selected by Ulster University will have their tuition fees at the Home/EU and Overseas rate and a maintenance allowance of £ 16,062 per annum for three years (subject to satisfactory academic performance) covered.