Curtin University is providing you with an opportunity to apply for the PhD International funding for Science Education in Australia.
The studentship is available for the brilliant Australian and international students to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Nice opportunity for Australian and international students
User Review( votes)
Curtin University has been nationally recognized for distinguished service to education in the tertiary sector. It is Western Australia’s largest and most culturally diverse university with Australia’s third-largest international student population.
Why at Curtin University? The university provides high-impact research and a wide range of innovative courses. It widely recognized for its achievements in applied research. Our research areas are focused on solving real-world problems.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Tuition fees and a living stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Australia and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the faculty of Humanities
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates for these PhD opportunities are expected to hold undergraduate or postgraduate degrees with research experience in science education, have a strong understanding of relevant science concepts and educational theories.
- Applicants must demonstrate an aptitude for research through their analytical skills and creative thinking and be able to work in a team setting and take responsibility for their individual tasks.
- Candidates must possess excellent spoken and written communication skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants are required to be enrolled in the PhD degree coursework at Curtin University. After taking affirmation, claimants can contact Dr. Mihye Won ([email protected]) with all the supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: Must send the CV, transcripts, short statements of purpose.
- Admission Requirements: Higher Degree by Research applicants are required to demonstrate the admission criteria to be considered eligible candidates.
- Language Requirements: The applicant has reached the appropriate level of English language proficiency to complete the research.
Benefits: This scholarship covers the tuition fees [$36,400/year] and the living stipend [$27,596/year] for three years.