RMIT University is now accepting applications for the PhD Scholarship in Quantum Microscopy for Materials Characterisation in Australia.
The project aims to develop and apply new microscopy techniques that exploit quantum sensors based on spin defects in solids.
Grab the opportunity and get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University is one of Australia’s greatest and most prestigious public research universities. All students can choose from a selection of undergraduate, master’s, and research degree programs.
Why study at RMIT University? By joining this university, students will be able to build their professional capabilities beyond the study programme. The university’s purpose is to assist you in getting practical experience and enhancing your job prospects while also providing financial aid.
Application Deadline: Scholarship applications will close when the position is filled.
- University: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Up to $31,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD scholarship will be awarded in Quantum Microscopy for Materials Characterisation
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- have a first-class Honours or equivalent in physics or related disciplines
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, then you are needed to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. To apply, please submit your via email to Dr. Jean-Philippe Tetienne at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Submit curriculum vitae and academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: You are required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
The scholarship program will provide up to $31,000 per annum for three years with a possible extension of six months (full-time) to the high achieving students.