Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. RMIT University is giving an opportunity to apply for the PhD Scholarship in Robotic Intelligence for Construction Waste Sorting.
This project will implement DRL technique for construction waste grasping and further design flexible and adaptable robotic grippers for waste handling.
This amazing scholarship will provide $31,885 for all eligible students.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University, founded in 1887, provides bachelor’s, master’s, research, diploma, and English degree programmes. The university’s goal is to provide financial assistance while also assisting you in gaining practical experience and improving your job prospects.
Why study at RMIT University? At RMIT, all international students are permitted to work part-time while enrolled in classes, which helps them to defray living expenses. You’ll meet new people, learn about different cultures, and get new ideas, all of which will help you broaden your horizons.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- University: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $31,885 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD scholarship will be awarded in Robotic Intelligence for Construction Waste Sorting
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application
, you must: have a Master by Research degree or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent or an Honours degree achieving first-class Honours in civil/mechanical/manufacturing engineering or another suitable field. Preferred applicants: Australian citizens, permanent residents, or on-shore international applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, you are needed to take admission in the PhD degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following documents to Professor Sujeeva Setunge at [email protected] and Professor Kevin Zhang at [email protected]
- Expressions of interest should contain the following information:
- A one-page cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability: a digital copy of a Masters or Honours thesis; and a digital copy of academic transcripts
- A CV including any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: You are required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.