Advanced Materials and Manufacturing Laboratory at the Korea University of Technology and Education is looking for motivated students to apply for the M.S. & PhD Scholarships.
The program’s motive is to support brilliant students who are going to enroll in the M.S. & PhD degree programme in South Korea.
This is an amazing opportunity through which you can fund your higher education in South Korea.
User Review( votes)
Korea University of Technology and Education is a four-year university founded in 1991 by the Korean government to train practical engineers, HRD specialists, and TVET teachers based on the educational philosophy of “seeking truth from facts.”
Why study at Korea University of Technology and Education? It is a university dedicated to developing highly competitive human resources through practical – training-oriented engineering education, and it is writing a new chapter in Korea’s engineering education. KOREA TECH provides a well-balanced curriculum that includes theory and practical training in a 50/50 split.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Korea University of Technology and Education
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MS. & PhD
- Award: Full tuition and monthly salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Korean Students
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: South Korea
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a background in materials, chemical, and mechanical engineering
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants must enroll in the M.S. & PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should submit their CV to the PI (Prof. Hyeong Min Yoo in School of Mechanical Engineering at KOREATECH) via email. The CV must include academic background, GPA, and list of publications at [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in materials, chemical, and mechanical engineering.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have TOPIK Level 3 or higher TOPIK Level 4 or higher for graduation while in school.
Each scholar will receive the full tuition and monthly salary, and incentives will be added depending on the research outcomes.