Living and learning in another country is a life-changing experience and an expensive one. Therefore, to help students with international education costs, Bond University has announced its PhD Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is open to international and domestic students that want to pursue a postgraduate study at Bond University in Australia. The position calls for a candidate with computer skills including experience working with large database management systems, CRMS, and Microsoft programs. Selected candidates will be offered $70,174.80 per annum.
Bond University is providing the award amount of $70,174.80 per annum in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Ranked 20th in the Times Higher Education among the best small universities in the world, Bond University is Australia’s first private not-for-profit university that seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university.
Why choose to study at Bond University? Bond University has designed programmes that deliver innovation attuned to industry and market needs. It practices a service-orientated culture focused on outcomes that have significantly raised the reputation, brand, profile, and impact of the university’s research.
Application Deadline: Applications close on 17th January 2022.
- University or Organization: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $70,174.80
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have excellent numeracy skills, displaying attention to detail while ensuring a very high level of accuracy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for admission can be submitted online via the university portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates of completion / Testamur
- Academic transcripts
- Tertiary Preparation Programs
- Vocational education and training qualifications (Certificate IV and above)
- A key/guide to a grading system/grading scale
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
- Official English language translations of documents not in English
- Professional or para-professional qualifications/experience
- Employment experience verified by a statement of service from the employer
- Resume / CV
- Admission Requirements: Applications must have undergraduate qualifications in a relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Academic
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- C1 Advanced
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE)
The selected candidates will be provided $70,174.80 per annum, plus 17.5% superannuation by Bond University.