The University of Queensland is pleased to announce the PhD Scholarships in Climate Finance for the academic year 2022-2023 in Australia.
This PhD position focuses on climate finance to accelerate global decarbonization towards a zero-carbon economy. The project aims to identify critical bottlenecks in using finance to mitigate climate change and identify practical solutions to overcome challenges.
Great offer for students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Known as the most prestigious and widely-recognized institute in Australia, The University of Queensland is a public research university ranked in the top 50 and top 100 globally, working to shape the future by producing leaders and inspiring the next generation.
Why choose to study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is a research university that encourages advanced ideas that benefit the world. It harbors professionals that share the same passion for excellence in education as the students at Queensland.
Application Deadline: The University of Queensland will not accept any applications made for this scholarship after 31 December 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,854
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All home countries and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study programmes in Business and Economics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be domestic and international applicants
- Applicants must be going to undertake the PhD degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to start their PhD applications online on the university portal. To apply for the scholarship, students must follow the steps below:
- Select ‘My higher degree is not collaborative.’
- Select ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship.’
- Select ‘Other,’ then ‘Research Project Scholarship’ and type in ‘SHOOT-BEVERIDGE‘ in the ‘Name of scholarship’ field.
- Contact Dr Saphira Rekker ([email protected]) to discuss your suitability for this scholarship
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- Academic CV
- Letter of recommendation/reference
- Proof of citizenship
- Admission Requirements: Students have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $28,854 at the University of Queensland in Australia.