The University of Padua is delighted to announce the Department of Mathematics international awards for high-achieving international applicants in Italy for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme will focus on cybersecurity, data science, and computer science as well as provide financial support to deserving candidates.
Get financial assistance and complete your master’s degree in Italy.
User Review( vote)
The University of Padua was founded in 1222. It is Italy’s second-oldest institute and the fifth-oldest University that endures the world. In 2016, it was ranked as best university among Italian multiversities of higher learning.
Why choose the University of Padua? The University contributes a motivating learning atmosphere that aims to provide its learners with skilful training and a solid cultural experience. A qualification from the university represents having achieved an ambitious objective, acknowledged and desired by both aspirants.
Application Deadline: February 2, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Padua
- Department: Department of Mathematics
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: €5,530.00
- Number of Awards: Up to 6
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in cybersecurity, data science, and computer science only.
- Eligibility Criteria: To claim the program, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidate mus6t hold a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for a Master’s degree);
- The applicant does not already settle in Italy;
- Students can apply to one or more degree programmes entirely taught in English only;
- One can opt for 2-degree programmes only.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have taken admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university for being engaged in the program. After that, only they are qualified to apply for the award application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: One should have a master’s degree or an equivalent international qualification with unique curricular criteria suitable for admission.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to achieve your ambition.
The University of Padua will provide up to six grants of an award amount of €5,530.00 per scholarly year for outstanding global aspirants.