Intending to support students’ education in Australia, the University of Queensland is announcing PhD International Scholarships in Developing New Treatments for Children with Brain Cancer for the session 2021-2022.
The grant aims to attract new and highly qualified graduates in the field of developing new treatments for children with brain cancer. The programme is available to domestic and international students.
Amazing opportunity for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland, established in 1909, is the fifth oldest public research university located in Queensland, Australia. It offers comprehensive support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university has a broad emphasis on teaching excellence and gives students additional national teaching awards. While studying at UQ, students can gain hands-on industry experience through placements and internships.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Award: $28,597 per annum
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Health and Behavioural Sciences, Medicine
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be classed as Australian citizens, permanent residents and international students currently in Australia at the time of application and commencement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application is required for the award. Students have to request while taking admission.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit the following evidence:
- Academic curriculum vitae (CV)/résumé;
- Academic transcript;
- Degree certificate;
- English language documents;
- References/letters of recommendation;
- Evidence of change of Name;
- Proof of citizenship, if you are not a citizen of Australia or New Zealand by birth;
- Previous research program information.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must need to fulfil the required conditions for their PhD degree, i.e., they must:
- Have completed some research experience;
- Have completed an approved university degree;
- Have to meet the English language requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you must show English Language Proficiency
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $28,597 per annum to the high achieving candidates via PhD scholarship in developing new treatments for children with brain cancer.