To recognize the academic achievements of students, the Ohio Wesleyan University is providing the Cambridge A-Levels international awards in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.
Golden chance for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Ohio Wesleyan University (OWU) in Delaware, Ohio, is a private liberal arts university. The Ohio Five, a cooperative of Ohio Liberal Arts colleges, was founded in 1842 as an unsectoral institution by Methodist leaders and Central Ohio residents.
Why study at Ohio Wesleyan University? Ohio Wesleyan University has 95 clubs and associations for students. The university gives its students three chapels and many Christian and other faith organizations.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Ohio Wesleyan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must expose a well-built presentation in the Cambridge A-Levels curriculum.
- Students who take complete A levels with exams are given priority, but only individual courses with Cambridge A levels are considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university. After enrolling, no additional application will be required.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous year’s degree or equivalent qualification with clear curricular criteria to be qualified for admission.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Ohio Wesleyan University will provide financial assistance between $5,000 and $45,000 per year with an average scholarship of $30,000 per year.