Getting a degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano is awarding the PhD Scholarships in Economics.
The motive of the bursary is to support applicants who are going to take part in the PhD degree programme.
Nice opportunity for students in Italy.
User Review( vote)
The Free University of Bozen-Bolzano is an Italian university located primarily in Bolzano, South Tyrol. It was established on 31 October 1997 and is composed of five Faculties. Its mission is to provide students with a multilingual, practical education that meets the needs of both the local and European labor markets.
Why study at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano? Apart from its educational mission of teaching and research, unibz has a responsibility to contribute to South Tyrol’s cultural and economic development. This is referred to as the ‘third mission,’ and it encompasses the activities that the University engages in with its surrounding community.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is May 17, 2022
- University or Organization: Free University of Bozen-Bolzano
- Department: Faculty of Economics
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Research methods and skills/abilities: Experience with quantitative and/or qualitative research methods as documented in the curriculum vitae
- Research methods and skills/abilities: Skills in the following area: Innovation, entrepreneurship and business model, identification of opportunities, and decision-making processes in areas of uncertainty.
- Research and work experience: Research experience in the following sector as documented in the curriculum vitae by publications, working papers, project management, and participation in international conferences: Innovation, Entrepreneurship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the following:
- CV in pdf format;
- publications in pdf format that are considered useful for the evaluation, possibly including the doctoral thesis, respecting the maximum limit provided for in the announcement
- copy of a valid identity document. In the case of non-EU citizens, certifications or attestations issued by the competent authority of the foreign state to prove the status, facts, and personal qualities beneficial for the procedure, in pdf or jpg format
- by self-declaration: the system will produce a declaration that the candidate must print, sign in full and with handwritten signature and scan in PDF or JPG format. The document thus obtained must be attached by the candidate to the application in the appropriate section, together with a copy of the valid identity document in PDF or JPG format.
- By the digital signature of the complete application document: the candidate must download the PDF document of the application and affix his digital signature as indicated by his signature service provider.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree (MSc or MA) or equivalent foreign academic qualification in the following disciplines or related disciplines: Family Business, Business Management, Economics, Business, Management Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, or Design.
- Language Requirement: Students must know the English language.
The Free University of Bozen-Bolzano will provide a salary for aspirants in Italy for the academic year 2022-2023.