Awards help the students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore for helping students, Heart Foundation is granting the PhD Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Great opportunity for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The National Heart Foundation of Australia is a charity established in 1959. Its activities have been funding cardiovascular research, supporting health professionals in their practice, developing health promotion activities, informing and educating the public, and assisting people with cardiovascular disease. It has offices in each state and territory of Australia.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by May 6, 2022
- University or Organization: Heart Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $151,200
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia and New Zealand.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in cardiovascular health and medical research.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- As of January 1, in the year funding commences, you may not have completed more than 12 months (full-time FTE) of your PhD degree.
- Any study commenced before funding commenced will be deducted from the funding period. E.g., the FTE study completed as of January 1 is six months. Therefore, the CIA will be entitled to receive 2.5 years of full-time funding (three years minus six months).
- The duration of a full-time or part-time Scholarship will be reduced by any periods of study undertaken towards the nominated degree before the commencement of the funding period.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be submitted via the Heart Foundation’s Researcher Portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous school attended and a copy of their id passwords.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Heart Foundation will provide the award amount of $151,200 for applicants in Australia.