The University of New South Wales is happy to announce the PhD international awards in Energy Storage in Australia. The programme is available for both international and domestic students for the session 2021-2022.
The grant is intended to support ambitious and brilliant students to achieve their educational dream. Students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme in Energy Storage can apply at the University of New South Wales.
This support will help those international students who want to study at the University of New South Wales in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of New South Wales was founded in 1949. It is an Australian public research university located in Sydney’s Kensington suburb. It offers graduates, masters, and doctoral qualifications.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? In the 2021 QS World University Rankings, UNSW is ranked 44th worldwide. Also, according to the 2020 QS World University Rankings by subject, UNSW is ranked 11th in civil and structural engineering, 15th in the world for accounting and finance, 14th for law, and 37th in engineering and technology. It offers 145 undergraduate and 286 graduate programmes across nine departments.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Energy Storage at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold a degree in Engineering or Chemistry with First-Class Honors equivalent.
- Must demonstrate research skill in engineering or chemistry (through undergraduate or master’s thesis).
- Must have excellent communication, teamwork and management skills
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the university. After that, applicants have to submit the expressions of interest to Associate Professor Chris Menictas ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the research degree programme applicants must meet the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme applicant must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of New South Wales will provide the award of amount $28,092 per annum and living expenses for the students who want to be part of an internationally leading research team.