Michael E Weintraub Esq is providing the Michael E Weintraub Scholarships for students who have a proven track record of academic excellence.
The bursaries are designed to support brilliant students with highly creative minds and who have the potential to revolutionize the existing global scenario.
Get financial support in the USA with the help of this application programme.
User Review( vote)
Mr. Weintraub is the Principal of Law Office of Michael E. Weintraub, LLC. He is licensed to practice in New Jersey and the United States District Court. He is a frequent speaker to lay and professional groups, focusing on estate planning and the use of specialized and special needs trusts for disabled persons and recipients of public benefits.
Why should you apply for this programme? He firmly believes that he could give back some of his wealth and make a huge difference. He believes that the affluent class owes a debt to society. He follows the principle that you must dedicate x percent of your life and time to making money and dedicate the rest y percent of your life and time to giving it away. He is truly a man of high principles and lofty ideals.
Application Deadline: 1 October 2021
- University or Organization: Michael E Weintraub Esq
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters or Postgraduate research
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Praiseworthy students currently pursuing graduate-level studies or even enrolled currently in a full-time Master’s Degree Program or pursuing postgraduate research programs can apply
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are thinking of applying as a candidate for this impressive scholarship, you need to submit your application with all necessary and accurate details in the form of a Word document to [email protected]
- Complete Name
- Contact Number
- Full Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Accurate Details of the Current Academic Program:
- The University (Registered or Accredited) Where You Are Doing A Program In
- Your Graduation Date Specifically In YYYY.MM.DD Format
- Your GPA at the Application Submission Time:
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay on the topic of “What is the goal you want to achieve in your professional life?”
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Michael E Weintraub Esq will provide the award amount of $1,000 to deserving students in the USA.