The Queensland University of Technology has announced the PhD Scholarships in Fresh Supply Co in Modeling Risk in Agricultural Production for the academic year 2021-2022.
International and domestic PhD students at QUT are eligible to apply for this application to receive a yearly living allowance and a paid position at Fresh Supply Co. Applicants that hold relevant interests and qualifications will likely be selected.
The Queensland University of Technology, ranked in the top 10 Australian universities by the Excellence in Research for Australia and the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, is a public research university that aims to tackle global challenges and achieve sustainability through research and teaching.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? QUT provides students with work-integrated learning to prepare them for a real-world career. The study programmes at QUT are built around practical experience and hands-on learning to ensure that the students have access to the best lecturers, study with the most advanced technology and learning spaces, and gain a tonne of hands-on experience with the industry to prepare them for the real world.
Application Deadline: 20th September 2021
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International, as well as Australian students, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD study in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics offered at QUT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled in the desired study programme at QUT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply using the online platform of the university. Interested applicants must contact ProfessorAdam Clements [email protected] with a CV and a covering letter to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records
- Employment experience
- Proof of residence
- Research proposal
- Expression of interest
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a completed recognized master’s degree or professional doctorate.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE Academic – 58
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- CAE – 176
- CPE – C1
The selected Ph students will be provided a living allowance of $30,000 per annum for three years and an optional 10 hours per week, paid data science position working by QUT.