Students who are seeking financial assistance to study for a research degree in the UK can apply for the PhD International Scholarships offered by Swansea University and Lost Peatlands of South Wales Heritage Lottery Project and Natural Resources Wales.
The scholarship will support the PhD study of the selected domestic and international students at the Department of Biosciences of Swansea University for the academic year 2021-2022. Selected students will be awarded a monthly stipend for three years.
Nice offer for students.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University is a public research university and is amongst the top 30 research institutions in the UK. It celebrates the heritage of the city of Swansea and the wider Swansea Bay City Region.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Swansea University nurtures independence and holds critical thinking as its fundamental purpose. Students of Swansea are resilient in the face of global challenges and adapt to the changing world of work. It is very committed to the students’ mental health and wellbeing and provides various student support services as well.
Application Deadline: 14th September 2021
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: Department of Biosciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Local applicants from UK and other international countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Carbon Impacts of Blanket Bog Afforestation and Post Harvest Peatland Restoration is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must provide verified academic qualifications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the online application system of the university and apply. Students need to fill the research scholarship form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Copy of qualification to date
- Academic references
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first, upper second class honor or a master’s degree with merit, in a relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The students selected for the research scholarships will be provided a stipend of £15,609 per year by Swansea University for 3 years towards their PhD study.