Do you want to pursue a career in the field of Health and Behavioural Sciences? Here you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the PhD Scholarships in Human exposure and accumulation of plastics at the Queensland University of Technology.
This project aims to investigate the fate of micro and nano plastics following human exposure through either ingestion or inhalation. The student will work with collaborating surgeons at partner hospitals to collect human biomonitoring samples and determine accumulated levels of micro and nano plastics, and understand fate in the body.
Nice offer for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
One of Australia’s leading research and educational institutions is the Queensland University of Technology. Students, educators, and researchers can take advantage of its high-quality study, teaching, and research spaces. The university is a cutting-edge, 21st-century institution with over 400 courses and research programmes.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? Because of its world-class infrastructure, highly regarded programmes, knowledgeable faculty, and numerous recreational and athletic amenities, QUT is a special place for students to pursue their academic goals. Entrepreneurship and the future’s most important industries are the goals of this event.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 5 September 2022.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: $28,854 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research degree in Health and medicine.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- have completed some research experience
- have completed an approved university degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for this scholarship, please email the following documents to Dr. Cassandra Rauert([email protected])
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript/s
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to complete the entry requirements for a higher degree by research.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have evidence of meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements eg TOEFL, and IELTS.
The Queensland University of Technology will provide the award amount of $28,854 per annum and a top-up of $5,000 per annum is also available.