Having a good education is essential to one’s success in life. Reviewing the importance of the study, the University of Sydney is offering the Thales Scholarships of Energy Harvesting.
Get financial support for students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney, which was founded in 1850, is a leading educational and research institution in Australia. An important part of its mission is to help you acquire the necessary leadership skills and values in a rapidly changing world.
Why study at the University of Sydney? Aspirants to this university will be able to hone their skills and interests in both well-established and newly emerging fields of study. With these skills, graduates are better prepared for the variety of roles they will face in their professional lives.
Application Deadline: The deadline for the scholarship application is 06 September 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $35,950 p.a.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in energy harvesting systems.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Domestic/international student.
- Research into energy harvesting systems.
- Work closely with Thales Australia Limited.
- have an unconditional offer of admission or are currently enrolled to study full-time in a PhD within the School of Electrical and Information Engineering, Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney.
- be willing to conduct research into developing energy harvesting systems as a supply for IoT sensors.
- be willing to work closely with Thales Australia Limited and the Supervisor(s) on a project to develop energy harvesting systems as a supply for IoT sensors.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible, aspirants must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, you can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates, feedback from two academic referees, and a personal statement with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry requirements of the program at the university.
- Language Requirement: Depending on your educational background and country of origin, you may need to provide evidence of your English proficiency to be able to study.
The scholarship will provide a stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend rate (indexed on 1 January each year) for up to 3 years with an extension of the stipend allowance for up to 6 months, subject to satisfactory academic performance.