Take full benefit of the PhD programmes at Copenhagen Business School with the help of PhD Scholarships in Leadership. The programme is open to all domestic and international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The sponsorship will be provided to PhD aspirants who want to undertake research in Leadership at CBS and hold a relevant MA/MSc degree certificate.
Through this application , you can get the financial aid you need to achieve your educational dream.
User Review( votes)
Copenhagen Business School, a public university situated in Copenhagen, present among the top 100 global programmes on the prestigious Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2021, harbors a mission is to be a global PRME leader by making responsible management integral to all education at CBS and part of our organizational identity.
Why should you choose to study at Copenhagen Business School? Being committed to communicating new knowledge and new ideas by giving a platform to share the same with the business leaders of tomorrow and society in general, Copenhagen Business School is the most extensive education and research institution in business administration and economics. It is one of the best business schools and is internationally recognized for its interdisciplinary take on education and research.
Application Deadline: 10th June 2021
- University or Organization: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: DKK 33,293
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants are eligible to apply for PhD degree programmes in leadership in the interaction, as a practice, in complex projects and temporary organizations, of organisational change and development, in entrepreneurial organizations, and development activities.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a completed MA/MSc. in Psychology, Business Administration, or any other Social Science or Humanities Field.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply using the application portal of the university and complete the application process. The applicants must apply for the opportunity by filling the application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A project description (max. Five pages
- Copies of Master’sr’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level.
- Brief curriculum vitae
- A list of papers and publications.
- One copy of a selected written work (e.Master’sr’s thesis)
- Admission Requirements: To be accepted in a PhD programme at CBS, applicants must have received a grade of 10 or higher on the Danish 7 – point scale on theMaster’sr’s thesis or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English) – minimum 185
- Cambridge C1 Advanced (Certificate of Advanced English) – minimum 185
- TOEFL IBT – 94
The lucky winners of the PhD support will receive a salary of DKK 27,568 to DKK 33,293 per month. The scholarship additionally includes office space, travel allowance, and a pension contribution totaling 17.1%.