Get the financial support you need to achieve academic success with the help of this Menzies International Graduate Certificate Package Scholarships in Australia. This funding program is offered by the Charles Darwin University for the academic year 2021/2022.
The study award is accessible for talented students who want to study the Graduate Certificate of Infectious Disease Prevention and Control + Master of Public Health or Master of Health Research coursework degree at CDU.
Get a 50% off on tuition fee and complete your master’s studies in Australia
User Review( votes)
Charles Darwin Institution is an Australian public university that was founded in 2003. It was named after Charles Darwin, the famed English biologist, after the merging of Northern Territory University.
Why study at Charles Darwin University? You’ll benefit from our capacity to offer smaller class sizes at CDU, as well as the option of studying online or on campus. The university assists students in all aspects of their time in Australia, including living and studying.
Application Deadline: July 25, 2021
- University or Organization: Charles Darwin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Awards: Cover 50% of the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any country are eligible to apply for this award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing Graduate Certificate of Infectious Disease Prevention and Control + Master of Public Health or Master of Health Research coursework degree at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students have to meet the eligibility criteria-
- The applicant must apply to commence study in S2 2021.
- The applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course.
- The applicant must have a minimum overall score of 80% in their highest completed qualification.
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsorship agency.
- All recipients must undertake a minimum of two units of study each semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no formal application for this opportunity; the participants have to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. Complete a Studylink application online: https://student-cdu.studylink.com/.
- Supporting Documents: Students will be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts or certificates, a copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- Language Requirement: Overseas candidates have to demonstrate their English language proficiency by taking the IELTS or TOEFL test for studying in Australia.
For providing some help in education, the bursary will cover 50% of the tuition fee for the first year of study (compulsory semesters only) and a further 10% in subsequent years of successful applicants.