Do you want to study in Italy? Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn Naples – Italy is delighted to offer the PhD International Scholarships in MicroRNAs-Mediated Environmental Adaptation in Marine Microalgae to deserving candidates.
The study program is open to international applicants who want to pursue a PhD degree programme. The project proposes to identify and characterize marine Chlamydomonas miRNAs?mediated response to different stress conditions.
Nice offer for applicants in Italy.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1872 as a private concern by Anton Dohrn, the Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn Naples – Italy is a research institute in Naples, Italy, devoted to basic research in biology. Research is mainly interdisciplinary, involving the fields of evolution, biochemistry, molecular biology, neurobiology, cell biology, biological oceanography, marine botany, molecular plant biology, benthic ecology, and ecophysiology.
Why should you apply for the programme? The mission of the Stazione Zoologica is to research the fundamental processes of biology, with specific reference to marine organisms and their biodiversity, in close connection with the study of their evolution and the dynamics of marine ecosystems, through an integrated and interdisciplinary approach. The study of the resulting biotechnological applications is part of the institution’s mission.
Application Deadline: The application’s closing date is June 8th, 2022.
- University or Organization: Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn Naples – Italy
- Department: Department of Ecosustainable Marine Biotechnology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in MicroRNAs-mediated environmental adaptation in marine microalgae offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, students are required to take admission to the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: A CV, academic certificates, feedback from two academic referees, and a personal statement with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold an advanced degree such as a Master of Science (M.Sc.) or its equivalent in a scientific area coherent with the project proposed;
- Language Requirement: If English is not the applicant’s first language, submit an IELTS certificate (dated within the last two years) with scores that meet the minimum requirements of a 6.5 overall score, and no less than 6.0 in any of the four elements (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Successful candidates will receive a salary at Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn Naples – Italy.