Having a good education is essential to one’s success in life. Reviewing the importance of the study, Utah Tech University is providing the International Freshmen Merit Scholarships.
The International Freshmen Merit Scholarship is a merit-based tuition waiver for new F-1 undergraduate, degree-seeking international students admitted directly into a university bachelor’s degree program.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Utah Tech University is a top open-enrollment school with 200 academic programmes and one of the lowest tuition costs in the West. The University was built on a strong pioneering tradition of sacrifice, hard work, and kindness, which is still alive and well on campus today.
Why study at Utah Tech University? Utah Tech University is an open, all-inclusive, comprehensive polytechnic university with active and applied learning to improve student’s knowledge and skills and help them become competent, resilient, lifelong learners who can succeed in their careers and personal lives as creators, innovators, and responsible citizens.
Application Deadline: Submit all Admission Requirements for scholarship consideration by July 1st for Fall Semester.
- University or Organization: Utah Tech University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All new F-1 undergraduate, degree-seeking international students applying to Utah Tech University will be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to apply for the degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit a degree certificate and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a 3.0 GPA or equivalent OR ACT score of 26+ OR SAT score of 1240+.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit the following:
- Overall TOEFL score 68+ (Reading – 22+ & Writing 24+ preferred)
- Overall IELTS score of 6.0+ (Reading 6.0+ & Writing 6.0 +)
- Overall Duolingo score of 95+
- ACT English score of 17+
- SAT Writing/Language score of 24+
- College Placement Test (CPT/Accuplacer) Sentence Skills scores of 76+
The award is for $2,500 for the first academic year; $1,250 for the first fall and $1,250 for the first spring semester of enrollment and is applicable to tuition only.