Do you want to study at the best university in the United Kingdom? Good news! De Montfort University now giving you a chance to apply for PhD international awards in Multi-scale Modelling.
The funding programme is designed to support promising candidates interested in studying the PhD degree at the university. The studentships are available to both students from the UK and overseas.
Get fund for your PhD studies through this wonderful program in the United Kingdom.
User Review( votes)
De Montfort University offers a degree in many fields as a university of public science. It offers tools to assist and help students to develop or research. The rankings in the Guardian were ranked 94th in the UK in 2018.
Why at study at the De Montfort University? The university offers a complete programme for the preparation of students to impress recruiters. It offers applicants unparalleled opportunities to obtain qualifications in the world-class.
Application Deadline: January 11, 2021
- University or Organization: De Montfort University Leicester
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,285
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and UK students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Multi-scale Modelling for Pharmaceutical Co-crystal Products by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a UK honour degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or other relevant subjects, with at least a high upper second class (2:1) or equivalent, and a Master’s Degree, with at least a high merit (65%) or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree programme at De Montfort University Leicester and must submit a full application via the DMU Admissions Portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit following documents: A CV which indicates your undergraduate and master’s degree results, A research proposal of 1,000 words and A statement of interest (500 words) to indicate why you are interested in the PhD.
- Admission Requirements: All students wishing to study at the De Montfort University must meet the minimum academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: For studying at the university, candidates are required to meet the minimum English language requirements of the university.
Each successful scholar will receive the stipend is pegged to the UKRI rate, currently at £15,285 per annum at the De Montfort University Leicester.