Neuro School Aix-Marseille University has decided to offer international students PhD Scholarships in Neuroscience in France to help them support their higher education. The scholarship has been established for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students are eligible to apply for this PhD Scholarship in neuroscience at the Neuro School Aix-Marseille University in Marseille, France. The scholarship will be granted to students who have validated a master’s degree outside France. The award will cover tuition fees and offer a salary.
Amazing chance for students to complete their degrees in France.
User Review( votes)
Neuro School at the Aix-Marseille University was launched in July 2018 as a graduate school in neuroscience, to increase the attractiveness of the university, international collaborations, interdisciplinarity, links with the clinical and industrial worlds, and the integration of students into professional life.
Why choose to study at the Neuro School Aix-Marseille University? NeuroMarseille brings together 9 research laboratories and the graduate school in neuroscience Neuro School, to increase the attractiveness of the university, international collaborations, interdisciplinarity, links with the clinical and industrial worlds, and the integration of students into professional life.
Application Deadline: 10th April 2022 is the last date to apply.
- University or Organization: Neuro School Aix-Marseille University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Neuroscience at the Neuro School Aix-Marseille University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can scroll down on this page and click ‘Apply’ to apply for the scholarship or fill out this application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide all necessary academic qualifications, typically, master’s degree, personal statement, CV, etc.
- Admission Requirements: Master’s degree from a non-French university in neuroscience or related field.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in English.
The selected candidates will be provided this scholarship for up to 36 months of study at the Neuro School and will be given a salary.