Institut national de l’audiovisuel is offering students who wish to acquire the fundamentals of audiovisual archiving a chance to participate in FRAME Basics Scholarships in France for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is offered to European and international students that want to participate in the FRAME 2022. Students will be offered a reduction of 200 Euros on the overall tuition fee of the programme upon being selected for this scholarship programme.
This exciting opportunity will help you fulfill your dream of studying at the Institut national de l’audiovisuel by providing the award of 200 Euros.
User Review( vote)
The Institut national de l’audiovisuel, is a repository of all French radio and television audiovisual archives. INA is a public institution founded in 1975 with the aim of archiving French audiovisual heritage, creating content, researching, and transferring knowledge in the audiovisual and digital fields.
Why choose to study at the Institut national de l’audiovisuel? Institut national de l’audiovisuel’s mission is to promote and provide access to the collections it stores for all the audience. INA is entrusted by law with the preservation and management of the French audiovisual heritage.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted before 1st May 2022.
- University or Organization: Institut National de l’audiovisuel
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 200 Euros
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: All European and international students, especially Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Hungary, Latvia, Cyprus, Malta, Bosnia, and Herzegovina, Georgia, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Republic of Serbia, and Ukraine are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students are eligible to apply for a postgraduate degree programme offered at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from a European or international country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit applications for FRAME 2022 online. All eligible students will be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide their curriculum vitae or resume.
- Admission Requirements: The students must have the required academic qualifications and experience.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide necessary language proficiency proof to the university. The applicant’s level of English (which has to be sufficient to understand the courses delivered in English).
The selected candidates will be entitled to attend the training at 200 Euros, the amount set for scholarship participants, by the institute.