The main purpose of this award is to provide financial support to international applicants at Kingston University. The programme is open for students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme.
Kingston University London (Abbreviated KUL) is a Public Research Institution located within the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, in South West London, England. Established in 1899, its origins go back to the Kingston Technical Institute.
Why study at Kingston University? University has 16,820 students and £ 192 million in turnover. It has four Kingston and Roehampton campuses. The university is specialized in arts, architecture, mode, research, technology and industry.
Application Deadline: February 18, 2021
- University or Organization: Kingston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the UK.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Point Cloud Data Compression.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics or BSc with distinction in the same areas.
- Must experience in research on data compression is attractive.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the Kingston University.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this programme applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Kingston University will provide a salary to the eligible and brilliant international students in the United Kingdom.