Interested aspirants are invited to become a part of PhD international awards in Powder Epoxy Tapeline offered by the University of Edinburgh for the academic session 2020/2021.
Nice offer for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is Scotland’s most prominent and oldest university, offering courses in the arts, humanities, and computer science. It provides international students with a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? Students can study in a variety of methods in Edinburgh, from on-campus taught programmes to online part-time education. They will also have the opportunity to realize their ambitions and become leaders in their chosen industries.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK, EU and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in Powder epoxy tapeline for innovative advanced composite manufacturing solutions in the renewable sector
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Minimum entry qualification – an Honours degree at 2:1 or above (or International equivalent) in a relevant science or engineering discipline, possibly supported by an MSc Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants first have to take admission in a PhD degree programme at the Edinburgh School of Informatics. After that, candidates should apply via the University‡s admissions portal.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit all degree transcripts and certificates (and certified translations if applicable), a short research proposal (max two pages), a full CV and cover letter describing your background, suitability for the PhD, and research interests (max two pages) and two references.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The funding programme will cover:
- Applicants with Home tuition fee status: A stipend and Home tuition fees are available for the successful candidate. Please see here for a definition of Home students.
- Applicants with EU Fee status: If an EU applicant is successful and starts BEFORE 1st August 2021, they will be eligible for Home tuition fees and stipend (see above). If an EU applicant is successful and begins AFTER 1st August 2021, they will be eligible for the stipend, but an Overseas fee status will apply (see below).
- Applicants with Overseas fee status: Overseas applicants are welcome to apply and will be eligible for the Home tuition fee and stipend, but the top-up in fees from Home rate to Overseas rate must be secured by the candidate (either through self-funded means or through external scholarship).