Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Therefore, the University of Exeter is offering Progression International Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This study award is available for the brilliant UK and international students who are going to enrol in an undergraduate or master’s degree at the university.
This funding programme will support international students in the UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Exeter is made up of six colleges, one of which being the College of Engineering, Mathematics, and Physical Sciences. It offers undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programmes in a variety of scientific, humanities, and social science areas.
Why study at the University of Exeter? In your selected subject, the university will provide you with in-depth information, excitement, and highly employable skills. Through experiences such as job experience, students will be able to develop and refine these skills.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2021
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Awards: 10% reduction in the first year tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree programme (eg MA; MSc; MRes; MFA) or research degree (e.g. MPhil/PhD)
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the entry requirements for your chosen postgraduate programme and enrol on this programme with us in 2021/22.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students are recommended to take admission in the masters degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts of a bachelor’s degree and a copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: You must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The successful scholar will receive an award amount of 10% of the first-year tuition fee to study at the University of Exeter.